Welcome to Utterpradesh TET 2013 Panel ,Here You will get updates about Utter Pradesh TET UPTET 2013 Application form ,Exam Date,Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Eligibility,Previous Question paper,Set A,B,C,D answer key,Notification .
Utter Pradesh TET – UPTET is a Eligibility test to become teachers in Government school of Utter Pradesh in Primary(class I-V) and upper Primary(VI-VIII) posts.
UPTET Eligibility – There are different Eligibility criteria for Primary and upper primary teachers, which is given in below lines-
- Utter Pradesh TET UPTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers – Candidates who want to fill application form for UPTET primary teachers should be complete these eligibility criteria –
- Candidates should have passed in Senior secondary with minimum 45% Marks or Its equivalent .those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 –Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) / 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are eligible. Or Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks with B.Ed can apply for UPTET Exam.
- UPTET Eligibility for upper Primary teachers class VI-VII (Paper II)- Candidates having B.A. /B.Sc and appearing in final 2 year D.Ed./B.A./B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks and Passed or Appearing in B.Ed OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and Passed or Appearing in final 4-Year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.EI.Ed) or 4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks in BA and B.Sc can apply for UPTET.
Utter Pradesh TET UPTET Exam Pattern – UPTET is an exam for become a teacher in Utter Pradesh Government schools. UPTET consists two types of paper and both paper have 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper I – For Become teachers for Class I-V in Primary school
Paper II – For Become Teachers for Class VI-VIII in upper primary schools
Paper I Details – Paper 1 have one and Half Hours time for complete all the 150 MCQs Questions. Paper 1 Question details-
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks – 30 question
- Language I – 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 Marks
Note – Total questions- 150 and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper-2 Details –
Paper II Also consists 150 question and 150 marks-
Paper Duration – 1:30 Hours
- Child Development & Pedagogy(Compulsory) – 30 Questions
- Language I (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- Language II (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- (a) for Mathematics and science teacher -: Mathematics and Science – 60 Marks
(b) For social studies/Social science teacher: social science – 60 Marks
(c) For any other teacher (a) or (b) – 60 marks
UPTET 2013 Admit card – Every candidates needs admit card or Hall ticket before the exam or to enter in the Examination hall. So we inform to all the candidates who are eligible for this UPTET 2013 Exam, You can online download your Admit card from official site before 15 days of the examination.
UPTET 2013 Answer key – Candidates need the answer key after completing the examination to check their expected cut-off marks. We will provide the proper answer key for all sets of exam after complete the examination .
For Any Query/Question about UPTET 2013 ,you can discuss in below Comment Box.