SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Application form | Eligibility
Welcome to State Bank Of India SBI Recruitment 2013 | Here you can get updates about SBI PO Recruitment 2013 | SBI Clerk Recruitment 2013| SBI Clerk/PO vacancy 2013 | SBI Bank PO application form online Apply| SBI Clerk vacancy 2013 | SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility | SBI Bank PO Exam Pattern | SBI Bank PO Application form Last date
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2013 – State Bank of India Invites the application form for 1544 Probationary officers in year of 2013. State bank of India have a huge network of Branches in all over the India.
- State Bank of India Job Detail –
- Name of organization – State Bank of India
- Post Name – Probationary Officers
- No. of Posts – 1544
- Educational Qualification – Graduation
- Age Limit – 21-30 Years
- Selection process – Written Test,GD and Personal Interview
- SBI Recruitment 2013 Important Dates –
- Application form starting Date – 30th January 2013
- Application form Closing Date – 23rd February 2013
- Online Payment starting date – 30th January 2013
- Online Payment closing date – 23rd February 2013
- Offline Payment starting date – 1st February 2013
- Offline Payment Closing date – 28th February 2013
- Examination Date – 28th April 2013
- SBI Application Online Apply Process –
You can these following simple Steps to Apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2013 –
- Go to SBI official website
- Click on recruitment link and follow SBI PO Recruitment
- Fill all the required information and take Printout for further requirement.
NOTE – Don’t forget to visit www.joinforcarrier.com for Latest job updates .
After completion of this PO Recruitment process SBI is going to make Planning for 29000 Jobs for Fresher’s. SBI Upcoming Vacancies for Fresher is 19000 for clerk and 1000 posts for Po in this 2013 Year . So Be ready to make carrier in State Bank of India.
For Any Query/Question about SBI PO Recruitment 2013 ,you can discuss in below Comment Box.