Orissa TET OTET 2013 Application form|Exam Date|question paper Pattern|Syllabus|Eligibility|Notification
Welcome to Orissa TET 2013 Panel ,Here You will get updates about Orissa TET OTET 2013 Application form ,Exam Date,Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Eligibility,Previous Question paper,Notification .
Orissa TET – OTET is a Eligibility test to become teachers in Government school of Orissa in Primary(cless I-V) and upper Primary(VI-VIII) posts.
OTET Eligibility – There are different Eligibility criteria for Primary and upper primary teachers ,which is given in below lines-
- Orissa TET OTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers – Candidates who want to fill application form for OTET primary teachers should be complete these eligibility criteria –
- Candidates should have passed in Senior secondary with minimum 45% Marks or Its equivalent .those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 –Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) / 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are eligible. Or Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks with B.Ed can apply for OTET Exam.
- OTET Eligibility for upper Primary teachers class VI-VII (Paper II)- Candidates having B.A. /B.Sc and appearing in final 2 year D.Ed./B.A./B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks and Passed or Appearing in B.Ed OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and Passed or Appearing in final 4-Year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.EI.Ed) or 4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks in BA and B.Sc can apply for OTET.
Orissa TET OTET Exam Pattern – OTET is an exam for become a teacher in Orissa Government schools. OTET consists two types of paper and Both paper have 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper I – For Become teachers for Class I-V in Primary school
Paper II – For Become Teachers for Class VI-VIII in upper primary schools
Paper I Details – Paper 1 have one and Half Hours time for complete all the 150 MCQs Questions. Paper 1 Question details-
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks – 30 question
- Language I – 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 Marks
Note – Total questions- 150 and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper-2 Details –
Paper II Also consists 150 question and 150 marks-
Paper Duration – 1:30 Hours
- Child Development & Pedagogy(Compulsory) – 30 Questions
- Language I (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- Language II (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- (a) for Mathematics and science teacher -: Mathematics and Science – 60 Marks
(b) for social studies/Social science teacher :social science – 60 Marks
(c)for any other teacher (a) or (b) – 60 marks
For Any Query/Question about OTET 2013 ,you can discuss in below Comment Box.