Maharashtra TET MHTET 2013 Application form|OMR|Status|Exam Date|question paper Pattern|Syllabus|Eligibility|Notification|Admit card|Result|Question Paper pattern|sample papers
Welcome to Maharashtra TET 2013 Panel ,Here You will get updates about Maharashtra TET MHTET 2013 Application form ,Exam Date,Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Eligibility,Previous Question paper,Set A,B,C,D answer key,Notification .
Maharashtra TET – MHTET is a Eligibility test to become teachers in Government school of Maharashtra in Primary(class I-V) and upper Primary(VI-VIII) posts.
Delhi TET 2013 Application form >>> Apply online
MHTET Eligibility – There are different Eligibility criteria for Primary and upper primary teachers, which is given in below lines-
- Maharashtra TET MHTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers – Candidates who want to fill application form for MHTET primary teachers should be complete these eligibility criteria –
- Candidates should have passed in Senior secondary with minimum 45% Marks or Its equivalent .those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 –Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) / 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are eligible. Or Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks with B.Ed can apply for MHTET Exam.
- MHTET Eligibility for upper Primary teachers class VI-VII (Paper II)- Candidates having B.A. /B.Sc and appearing in final 2 year D.Ed./B.A./B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks and Passed or Appearing in B.Ed OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and Passed or Appearing in final 4-Year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.EI.Ed) or 4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks in BA and B.Sc can apply for MHTET.
Maharashtra TET MHTET Exam Pattern – MHTET is an exam for become a teacher in Maharashtra Government schools. MHTET consists two types of paper and both paper have 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper I – For Become teachers for Class I-V in Primary school
Paper II – For Become Teachers for Class VI-VIII in upper primary schools
Paper I Details – Paper 1 have one and Half Hours time for complete all the 150 MCQs Questions. Paper 1 Question details-
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks – 30 question
- Language I – 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 Marks
Note – Total questions- 150 and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper-2 Details –
Paper II Also consists 150 question and 150 marks-
Paper Duration – 1:30 Hours
- Child Development & Pedagogy(Compulsory) – 30 Questions
- Language I (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- Language II (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- (a) for Mathematics and science teacher -: Mathematics and Science – 60 Marks
(b) For social studies/Social science teacher: social science – 60 Marks
(c) For any other teacher (a) or (b) – 60 marks
MHTET 2013 Admit card – Every candidate needs admit card or Hall ticket before the exam or to enter in the Examination hall. So we inform to all the candidates who are eligible for this MHTET 2013 Exam, You can online download your Admit card from official site before 15 days of the examination.
MHTET 2013 Answer key – Candidates need the answer key after completing the examination to check their expected cut-off marks. We will provide the proper answer key for all sets of exam after complete the examination.
We will provide you updates about -
Maharashtra Eligibility 2013
Maharashtra primary Teacher Exam result 2013
Maharashtra primary Teacher Admit card 2013
Maharashtra primary Teacher Application form 2013
Candidates can also get latest updates regarding Maharashtra TET Entrance Exam 2013 directly into their mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by mail Service.
We keep updating all latest Maharashtra TET Entrance Exam Details here ,so You can bookmark this page using Control+D.