Jharkhand TET JTET 2013 Application form|Exam Date|question paper Pattern|Syllabus|Eligibility|Notification|Admit card|Result|Question Paper pattern|sample papers
Welcome to Jharkhand TET 2013 Panel ,Here You will get updates about Jharkhand TET JTET 2013 Application form ,Exam Date,Exam Pattern,Syllabus,Eligibility,Previous Question paper,Set A,B,C,D answer key,Notification .
Jharkhand TET – JTET is a Eligibility test to become teachers in Government school of Jharkhand in Primary(class I-V) and upper Primary(VI-VIII) posts.
JTET Eligibility – There are different Eligibility criteria for Primary and upper primary teachers, which is given in below lines-
- Jharkhand TET JTET Eligibility for Primary Teachers – Candidates who want to fill application form for JTET primary teachers should be complete these eligibility criteria –
- Candidates should have passed in Senior secondary with minimum 45% Marks or Its equivalent .those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 –Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) / 2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are eligible. Or Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks with B.Ed can apply for JTET Exam.
- JTET Eligibility for upper Primary teachers class VI-VII (Paper II)- Candidates having B.A. /B.Sc and appearing in final 2 year D.Ed./B.A./B.Sc. with minimum 45% marks and Passed or Appearing in B.Ed OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and Passed or Appearing in final 4-Year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.EI.Ed) or 4-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks in BA and B.Sc can apply for JTET.
Jharkhand TET JTET Exam Pattern – JTET is an exam for become a teacher in Jharkhand Government schools. JTET consists two types of paper and both paper have 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper I – For Become teachers for Class I-V in Primary school
Paper II – For Become Teachers for Class VI-VIII in upper primary schools
Paper I Details – Paper 1 have one and Half Hours time for complete all the 150 MCQs Questions. Paper 1 Question details-
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Marks – 30 question
- Language I – 30 Marks
- Language II – 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 Marks
Note – Total questions- 150 and each question carries 1 marks.
Paper-2 Details –
Paper II Also consists 150 question and 150 marks-
Paper Duration – 1:30 Hours
- Child Development & Pedagogy(Compulsory) – 30 Questions
- Language I (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- Language II (Compulsory) – 30 Marks
- (a) for Mathematics and science teacher -: Mathematics and Science – 60 Marks
(b) For social studies/Social science teacher: social science – 60 Marks
(c) For any other teacher (a) or (b) – 60 marks
JTET 2013 Admit card – Every candidate needs admit card or Hall ticket before the exam or to enter in the Examination hall. So we inform to all the candidates who are eligible for this JTET 2013 Exam, You can online download your Admit card from official site before 15 days of the examination.
JTET 2013 Answer key – Candidates need the answer key after completing the examination to check their expected cut-off marks. We will provide the proper answer key for all sets of exam after complete the examination.
We will provide you updates about -
Jharkhand Eligibility 2013
Jharkhand Primary Teacher syllabus 2013
Jharkhand primary teacher Exam question paper
Jharkhand primary Teacher Exam result 2013
Jharkhand primary Teacher Admit card 2013
Jharkhand primary Teacher Application form 2013