IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2014 Application form at www.iocl.com
The IOCL is stands for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) has announced the official notification for the recruitment of the Officer and Assistant Officers. The interested and eligible candidates those want to fill the online application forms they all have to fill the application forms by date 18th of December 2013.
The Details of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Officers/ Assistant Engineers
Age Limit: The candidates those want to apply the online notification forms they all have not more than 26years as on date 30th of June 2014. The Relaxation is according to the rules of govt. of India.
Educational Qualification: The candidates have to pass out Engineering Degree with relevant stream with 65% of Marks for unreserved candidates and 55% marks for the reserved candidates. The Final Year’s candidate can also fill the application forms.
- Officers Salary will be Rs: 24900/- only.
- Assistant Officers Salary will be Rs; 20600/- only.
Selection process: There are few steps of the selections are followed:
- I Step: Shortlisted by GATE 2014 Score card.
- II Step: The candidates have to pass in GD (Group Discussion), GT (Group Task) and PI (Personal Interview).
How to apply: The Candidates those want to fill the online application forms they all have to fill the online application forms through the official web site. The official web site is www.iocl.com
- Opening date of the application forms: 18th of December 2013.
- Closing date of the application forms: 2nd of March 2013.
The candidates those want to get all kind of Government Jobs alert and get all kind of updates of government jobs vacancies and all kind of online and offline application forms of government jobs so they have to check regularly this link www.joinforcarrier.com